10/27/2007 noone but me from URL @ 11:07 PM My Saturday Night Solitude; I felt what a shadow'd feel like. Jammed my fists into my jacket pockets and walked along, almost invisible. But not quite. It felt good to feel insignificant. To just walk along without a care in the world except for the next few footsteps i was going to have to take. Everyone was in a hustle and bustle, everyone had some place to go something to do; except for me. I was the carefree kid just ambling around aimlessly at 2200 hours alone. I walked out the Esplanade, via the NDP 05 route & went to take a peek at the Padang just to make sure it was there. & when i walked back i felt so light i felt like skipping. Then i started thinking, and once the thoughts started flowing they didn't stop. They just poured on and on and on. But for once it felt strangely calming. For that moment, the world was all about what i wanted to make of it. I didn't think of the bigfatos for a millisecond at all & i deserve a pat on the back for that. Anyway i think its alone time and heart-to-heart conversations with people who mean something a little more than a Friend to you that make you grow an ounce wiser. I enjoyed my Saturday Night Solitude. I Like Alone Time. -- Nightlife Make-believe; yesterday with Rupini was a smiler too. (Wait, day time with her was a smiler too, hahaha. Burps, Slips, Screams, Wrong escalator turns, Snorts, Squeals; and the oh so precious conversations & bet. Fullerton yo, Fullerton. But EH. We studied mann.) Oooh man, watch us. We are gna be the night riders as we Rock Singapore in the Nights. You're free to join us (: & yest we walked around all the posh dining places looking for something posh to eat. We were contemplating New York New York, a Thai Restaurant & The famous crepe place. But i mean, we wanted to save money; so we settled for Bk, ahhaha. May the sun see sundown for you& me. -- Os. Its butt should be pretty sore now i think. Nyeh heh :D eleven more days, eleven more papers yo! --
welcome to existence. Everyone's here, everyone's here. Everybody's watching you now.